You know you're falling in love with your eReader when...
- You're confronted about how much time you’re spending with your Kindle/iPad/Nook and you respond, "We're just friends."
- You find yourself withdrawing from your “real books”.
- You’re preoccupied and daydreaming about the feel of hard plastic more and more.
- You're no longer interested in taking your “real books” to bed.
- The amount of time you and your “real books” spend together is dwindling.
- You find yourself anticipating when you can hold your eReader again.
- You find reasons to touch your eReader when no one's looking.
- Your eReader seems to understand you better than any old paperback ever did.
- You find reasons to give your eReader personal gifts, like a new title every two days.
- You’re keeping your eReader a secret from your “real books”.
So, dear friends, are you a “cheater” like me or do you remain faithful to your bound darlings?