Wow, I’m a Killer Chick. I’ve always wanted to say that. Just one more thing to cross of my wish list.
I’m so happy to be here with B.E. and JB adding to the mystery, murder, suspense, and mayhem. And the things we squeeze in around it. I thought it might be nice to share a few things about myself.
Five things you may not know about me:
1. During my middle grade years, my best friend was fictional. I would not have survived my childhood half so well had I not read Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery. Seriously.
2. I didn’t get my driving license until I was in my 30’s. Yes, major driving phobia conquered. Driving is still not my favorite thing to do. Especially, in winter. But I do it. I get around.
3. I love dill pickles. I mean I REALLY love them. Except when they’re deep-fried. Then, yuck.
4. I grew up on a farm. My Dad always said no girl of his would ever leave the farm without having milked a cow. He underestimated my stubbornness.
5. My favorite television show is The Blacklist. Favorite movie – Speed. Favorite play – Wicked. Favorite song of the moment – Compass, Lady Antebellum
As far as writing goes, I write romantic suspense. I have two books out with a third coming sooner rather than later in 2015. You can find out more Karyn Good.
Care to share some of your favorite things? Song? Book? Movie?
I’ll see you here Mondays (in November). Or you can find me hanging out here:
|This summer we travelled to Prince Edward Island and visited the inspiration behind Lucy Maud Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables.|