This is the month I start to feel like spring might actually happen. It’s also the birth month of Albert Einstein, Wyatt Earp, and Johann Sebastian Bach. We celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and beware the Ides of March.
5 Reasons I Happy To Welcome In March!
- NCAA March Madness College Basketball, which I enjoy watching even though I’m not typically a sports person.
- International Women’s Day (March 8) – This year’s theme is Make It Happen.
- Deep (A Stage Dive Novel) by Kylie Scott releases.
- The days are longer, the sun is brighter, and my winter hibernation is almost over.
- But the best reason for enjoying this March is the fact I’m on holidays and spending some time in wonderful San Diego, California. A first for me.
What’s your favourite thing about March?