Actually, not all. I was hard at work last week creating a sign up form for my newsletter. To say thank you for signing up you'll receive my short story DO NOT DISTURB.
I've also been revising my work-in-progress which now has a tentative title of GONE. So yay to that!
And I made the most amazing homemade ginger ale.
Homemade Ginger Ale
Found on Oh She Glows
Yield: 2 cups
· 3-inches fresh ginger root - grated
· 2 cups soda water
· 2 tbsp maple syrup
· 1 tbsp lemon juice)
· Ice cubes
1. Drape a cheesecloth or milk nut bag over a bowl or jar, and grate ginger over top.
2. Once fully grated, squeeze out juice. (Should have about 1 tbsp of ginger juice after squeezing)
3. In a pitcher or jar, stir together ginger, soda water, sweetener, and lemon.
4. Serve chilled with a few ice cubes or frozen grapes, and add a glass straw for a party in your glass.
I'm also having fun doing a June book challenge on Instagram! Day 5: Book I'm currently reading!